The Top 5 Reasons to Spend Your Spring Break in Park City
March 9, 2015 by OpulentVacations
While spring break falls at different times for different students, no matter what time of spring you have off, Park City is a great place to spend your vacation. We’ve put together a short list of the reasons why you should choose Park City for your next spring break vacation.
1. Spring Skiing – The spring season at Park City offers skiers and snowboarders the best of both worlds. There is still ample snow on the ground and the weather is beautiful. You can enjoy a great day on the slopes without needing to bundle up as much. You’ll also have better visibility than in winter months. The past few years, we have had great snowfall through April. And, with three resorts in town offering many lifts to choose from, you won’t have to worry about lines or waiting.
- If you’re coming to ski, consider the advantages of one of our ski-in/ski-out homes.
2. Family-Friendly – Park City is a great place to bring the entire family. There are activities for both kids and adults at all times of the day. Whether you’re looking to take on the bobsled course at the Utah Olympic Park or try the Alpine Coaster at Park City Mountain Resort, there are tons of things to do for the entire family. Here are a few suggestions:
- Check out our list of the Top 5 Things to do in Park City
- Check out a full calendar of events at VisitParkCity.com.
3. Dining – Park City is home to some amazing local restaurants. Whether you’re looking for a laid-back pizza parlor or high-end fine dining, you won’t have any problem finding a great place to eat. Here are a few places we recommend.
- High West Distillery and Saloon
- Butcher’s Chop House & Bar
- Café Terigo
- Flying Sumo
- Riverhorse on Main
- Grappa Italian Restaurant
4. Shopping – Park City is home to some amazing shops with local flair. Here you’ll find specially made items that you just can’t buy anywhere else. Here are a few places we recommend.
5. Amazing Accommodations – We know that the place you stay is just as important as the destination itself. We have a wide variety of luxury homes to choose from in the area. These homes offer a wide range of amenities and are conveniently located in the best spots within the Park City area. Check out a few of our previous blogs to learn why our homes are so special.
- Park City’s Top 10 Most Popular Luxury Vacation Rentals
- The Sweet Spot of Park City Vacation Rentals: Easy Ski Access, Close to Historic Old Town
- 5 Luxury Vacation Rental Amenities That Will Make You Feel Like a Millionaire
‹ Go back