The Top 5 Things to Do in Park City
June 26, 2014 by OpulentVacations
Thinking about making Park City your next vacation? If you come, make sure you check out these top-rated activities:
1. Winter Sports – With two major ski resorts nearby – Deer Valley Resort and Park City Mountain – Park City has tons to offer in the way of winter sports. Whether it’s skiing or snowboarding or any other activity that involves snow or ice, Park City has it.
2. Enjoy the Stage and Screen – Park City may just be one of the best places in the country for arts and entertainment. Home to perhaps the most well-known independent film festival in the world, the Sundance Film Festival, as well as the Historic Egyptian Theatre, Park City has the arts covered.
3. Utah Olympic Park – This 389-acre venue is packed with fun attractions for the whole family. Open year round, this park really lets you feel what it’s like to be an Olympic winter athlete. The park features three rope courses, two zip lines, an alpine slide, the ability to freestyle ski jump into a pool, and, the defining attraction, a bobsled ride that reaches speeds up to 65 miles an hour.
4. Alpine Coaster – Housed at the Park City Mountain, this toboggan-style coaster takes you down 4,000 feet in an exciting ride filled with curves, bends and loops. Mixing scenic views with a surge of adrenaline, this coaster will take you on the ride of your life.
5. Fine Dining – Park City is packed with some of the best dining in the west. When you come, don’t miss these top-rated restaurants:
BONUS: Park City is also home to some great breweries and distilleries. Be sure to check out the hand-crafted selections at the following water holes:
‹ Go back