Thinking about visiting the beautiful Caribbean island of Anguilla on your next vacation? If you come, make sure you check out these top-rated activities:
1. Enjoy the Beaches – Anguilla is home to multiple bays with amazing beaches. You’ll have your veritable pick of sandy paradises, including top-rated Shoal Bay that features gorgeous white sands and crystal clear blue waters. Check out what travelers are saying about the following Anguilla beaches:
2. Swim with the Dolphins – That’s right, thanks to Dolphin Discovery in Anguilla, you can literally swim with the dolphins. The program lets you interact with the dolphins in multiples ways:
3. Hit the Links – Enjoy the beauty of Anguilla from an amazing golf course. The championship course at CuisinArt Golf Club offers one of the finest golf experiences anywhere. Designed by PGA Tour Legend Greg Norman, this 7,063-yard course features beautiful views of St. Maarten and the Caribbean Sea. How good is the course? Luxury lifestyle magazine The Robb Report labeled the first hole, “The Caribbean’s answer to the 18th at Pebble Beach.”
4. Enjoy the Water – There are tons of things to do on and along the beautiful Caribbean waters of Anguilla:
5. Fine Dining – Whether you’re looking for high-end fine dining or an unknown hole-in-the-wall with great eats, Anguilla is chocked full of great restaurants. There are simply too many amazing restaurants to discuss in this article, but if you’re looking for some great suggestions check out the restaurant guide at Anguilla-Beaches.com.
Where to Stay
Looking to stay in luxury on your next vacation? Utopian Luxury Vacation Homes offers the finest luxury vacation properties in Anguilla. The company’s broad selection of elite vacation homes is only rivaled by its warm hospitality and trademark 360 White Glove Service™. Don’t leave your vacation to chance. Contact Opulent Vacations today to plan your next vacation.
For more information about Opulent Vacations: